Monday 10 June 2013

WILKOMMEN, HELLO, HI, WELCOME

Welcome to Wrestling-Easley. The new hip and happening blog by yours truly, Alex Easley (I know, I used my last name in a play on words. Clever huh?!). This is just a little starter post with a small introduction. The blog description + the about me should sum up who I am and what this is about. 

All I want to do is write about what I love. And what is it that I love oh so dearly I hear you ask?

PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING 

That is the answer to that all important (not actually as important as you may have initially thought) question you lovely people just asked. This blog will be kept up to date with new posts up as often as possible, with relevant content and discussing the big questions within the wrestling world, such as 'Are Slaters really gonna Slate?' and 'Is lil Jimmy actually THAT small off screen?'.

So, sit back, relax and enjoy reading this blog. The goal is to make it as 'Easley' accessible and readable for you as possible. 

Until next time folks! (or IWC, whichever you prefer..)


BELIEEEEEEEVEIN THE WRESTLING-EASLEYYYYYYYY


No comments:

Post a Comment